Get and stay engaged at Commitment Community Church. We know that it’s not always easy to get to know someone especially when you’re the “new kid on the block” or you’re not that “outgoing”. So, at Commitment we want to make things a bit easier. Our desire is to help you ease into engaging at Commitment through two simple, and natural ways: Relationships and Service.
Thanks for engaging with us as we try our best to engage with you!
Get to know SOMEONE.
We have a variety of ways for you build lasting relationships at Commitment:
- Connect With Pastor – For our Visitors to get to know our Pastor and learn about Commitment in a small group setting. Normally held every first Sunday by invitation.
- Engage Groups – For everyone. These small home groups meet periodically throughout the year for prayer, fellowship, and bible study; times & locations vary.
- Future Church – For HS Grads to 30+. Every 3rd Friday ay 7:00pm
- Marriage Fellowship – For married and soon to be married couples. Every 4th Friday at 7:00pm
- Men’s Fellowship – For men, HS grads on up. Every Saturday at 7:30am
- Project ON – For everyone. These small home groups meet periodically just for fellowship & fun.
- Shepherd’s Gathering – For our Church Member’s to stay engaged in an informal small group with our Senior Pastor and Elders. We encourage you to bring a snack to share. Normally held once per quarter on Sunday’s at 1pm.
- Seasoned Sisters – For women 50+ on up. Every 2nd Wednesday at 10:00am
- The Bridge – For youth 12 to HS Senior. Every Wednesday at 7:00pm
- Women’s Fellowship – For women, HS grads on up. Every 2nd Friday at 7:00pm
Get to SERVE SOMEWHERE.
We have a variety of ways for you to serve at Commitment:
- Community Service – L.O.T. (Least of These), T.A.A. (The Arts Avenue), LYFE Radio (Internet Radio)
- Ministry Service – First Response, VIP Care, Worship, Children, iCare, Equip Ministries, MarCom (Marketing & Communications, IT (Information Technology)
- Weekend Worship Service – Cleaning, Parking, Greeter, Awareness (Security), Audio & Video, Hospitality (Pastor’s Asst., Coffee Connection, Serve The Server), Equip Room, and much more
- Please Note: There are some ministries that will take greater level commitment, preparation, and even training.
If you are interested in engaging more at Commitment, if you need additional information, or if you would like to meet with one of our Pastor’s or Ministry Team Leaders please contact Tiwanda our Engage Assistant or call 856.566.8500 for more information.
Ready to Volunteer?
Complete the form as best as possible, and someone from our team will reach out to you ASAP.
Your Next Right Step
Join us this Sunday at 9:00 and 11:00am where we will have an encouraging message, kid’s church your children will never want to leave, and perhaps the best church community in Lindenwold, NJ.
Commitment Community Church
Commitment Community Church
Saturdays 6pm | Sundays 9am & 11am