2 Berlin Rd S
Service Times: Sat Night Café 6pm & Sundays 9am or 11am
We’re Excited to Meet You
Commitment Community Church is a Place for All Nations
No matter who you are or where you come from, you belong here! It doesn’t matter what happened yesterday because we believe that God has a plan for your tomorrow and He is patiently waiting for you to respond.
What happens during our Worship Services?
- We Pray – That the presence and love of God would always be among us, and for the needs of each other.
- We Praise – The Lord our God by worshiping Him through song, dance, poetry, drama, and spoken word.
- We Proclaim – The Gospel of Jesus Christ, and the Bible, so that it is taught in a clear and practical way that you may know how to apply it in everyday life.
How should you prepare?
- Come as you are – Please don’t worry about changing yourself because God receives you just as you are.
- Casual dress – Here people dress with jeans, slacks, dresses, and suits if they want. So, you can wear whatever makes you comfortable.
- Culture – There are many cultures that are represented here at Commitment, so whatever your culture you will fit in here, we’re a place where all nations worship together as one!
To Better Serve Families
Children – Birth – 2 years old:
We provide a “comforting room” for nursing moms or for parents of small children to comfort them when they get a little restless. The comforting room is also equipped with a monitor and sound so that our parents do not miss any part the service.
Children – 2 years old to 6 Grade:
We provide childcare at all of our services. Our children are dismissed at a specific time during our Worship Services to attend “HizKidz Service”. This is a special time for our children to receive a well planned Bible lesson and have fun creating a craft to support their learning.
Youth – 7th Grade to 12th Grade:
We provide our youth special classes and serving opportunities at all of our services. Classes are held on the 1st weekend of the month and serving opportunities are on the 3rd and 5th weekends of the month. Our youth are dismissed at a specific time during our Worship Services to be taught a lesson by our Youth Pastor, Jose Esquilin or one of our qualified Youth Leaders. If your child is serving we encourage them to arrive at least 30 minutes before service begins so that they may participate in our morning huddle (prayer and preparation for service).
Your Next Right Step
Join us this Sunday at 9:00 and 11:00am where we will have an encouraging message, kid’s church your children will never want to leave, and perhaps the best church community in Lindenwold, NJ.
Commitment Community Church
Commitment Community Church
Saturdays 6pm | Sundays 9am & 11am