We are committed to making an impact in our community by meeting the needs of our community members and their families.
We exist to revitalize communities’ one household at a time by engaging the entire family and every unique individual through Academics, Arts, Athletics, and personal Achievements.” Our mission is to build healthy communities by creatively developing productive citizens through Academics, Arts, Athletics, and personal Achievements.”
- Academics: Raising our youth’s personal academic expectations while reinforcing reading, comprehension, writing and oral presentation as a means of effective communication.
- Arts: Introducing all genres of art which includes: poetry, audio/visual production, and engineering, drama, dance, etc., as a means of career and character development, promoting creative expression and even personal/emotional therapy.
- Athletics: Providing professional skills, specific technique training, sports camps, and student-athlete workshops as a means of team building and group collaboration.
- Advancement: Promoting social advancement of our community through life skills, character and leadership development, mentorship, health empowerment, personal provisions (feeding & clothing), partnerships, and entrepreneurial development.
- FREE Medical Clinic (Rowan Community Health): Partnering with Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine to operate a free medical clinic for the community. Somer services offered are First aid and preventative care, Health education and classes, School and work physicals etc. Click Here for more information.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 856.874.8201
Supports the social needs of the church and its surrounding communities.
- Food Distribution
- Community Outreach
- Food Pantry
- Project Shine Your Light (Seasonal donations such as Mothers Day Baskets, Winter Coat Drive etc.)
- Partnership with Consortium Feeding. Click HERE for more information
- Partnership with South Jersey Food Bank and Wawa Corporation
Please email email@example.com for further questions or volunteer opportunities
We have a pantry just for you!
- Schedule an appointment as needed
- The pantry is open every 3rd Thursday from 10am – 12pm with no appointment necessary
- Please complete the below form to help us determine your needs
If you, or someone you know, is in need of food, please contact our church office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 856.566.8500.