301 N Union St
Gathering Time: Sundays at 10am
We’re Excited to Meet You
Crossroads Church is Where All Nations Meet at the Cross
Through Crossroads Church we desire to genuinely experience life and the grace of God together, finding creative ways to carry this love to our urban communities and experience their transformation.
What happens during our Worship Services?
- We Pray – That the presence and love of God would always be among us, and for the needs of each other.
- We Praise – The Lord our God by worshiping Him through song, dance, poetry, drama, and spoken word.
- We Proclaim – The Gospel of Jesus Christ, and the Bible, so that it is taught in a clear and practical way that you may know how to apply it in everyday life.
How should you prepare?
- Come as you are – Please don’t worry about changing yourself because God receives you just as you are.
- Casual dress – Here people dress with jeans, slacks, dresses, and suits if they want. So, you can wear whatever makes you comfortable.
- Culture – There are many cultures that are represented here at Crossroads, so whatever your culture you will fit in here, we’re a place where all nations worship together as one!
To Better Serve Families
Children – Birth – 2 years old:
We provide a “comforting room” for nursing moms or for parents of small children to comfort them when they get a little restless. The comforting room is also equipped with a monitor and sound so that our parents do not miss any part the service.
Children – 2 years old to 6 Grade:
We provide childcare at all of our services. Our children are dismissed at a specific time during our Worship Services to attend “HizKidz Service”. This is a special time for our children to receive a well planned Bible lesson and have fun creating a craft to support their learning.
Your Next Right Step
Join us this Sunday at 10:00 where we will have an encouraging message, kid’s church your children will never want to leave, and perhaps the best church community in Wilmington, DE.
Crossroads Church - Where All Nations Meet at the Cross